Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: This Is Your Plot Team!

This Is Your Plot Team! 1 year 7 months ago #6298

Hello! Welcome to the Armonia LARP's 2020 season! I will be your host, and Head of Plot. I've decided to do a “This is your plot team” post.

Andrew Rafters will still be joining us as a full time writer, but has taken a much deserved step back from piloting this crazy game of ours. I am grateful for the work he has done, am humbled he trusts me to take the torch, and thankful he isn't abandoning me!

Joining us again to continue their stories as Plot Team Associate Writers we have Mark Pothier, Amber Woodworth, and Maria Psaila! I am also happy to welcome back Corey Hendry to the plot team in this capacity. I am sure you're as excited as I am to see all the stories they have in store for you.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the plot members joining us as Plot Lite members this year. Cole Porter and Daniel MacFadzen will be running the stories you all loved, but they will also be PCing more this year. We are also joined by Connor Brown, Harrison Regan and Alex Lamey, who you will see some new content from starting this year.

I am nervous for this season, as I have some big shoes to fill, but I look forward to tumbling down this experience with you all.

~John Williams
Head of Plot
Azure Cale
Dragonmage of Rite and Rhythm
Ranger of the Northern Sky
Order of the Unbroken
Head Guild Master of the Fordshire Chapter of the Royal Magics Guild of Armonia

~Gailren Varik
Mentalist and Seer of The Purity
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: Mark Pothier, Ian, Plot
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds